Instructions to Bioinformatics Technology Forum (BTF) Speaker
Thanks very much for agreeing to present at BTF meeting!
We recommend follow ways to prepare your presentation.
- The length of the meeting is one hour. A general guide line is to prepare 40 minute talk and leave 20 minutes for discussion. To encourage the discussion and interaction is the main purpose of BTF.
- BTF audiences are diverse, ranging from pure computational field to pure biology. It is often useful to introduce basic concept and terminologies.
- If it is a software/database related talk, it is often useful to give live demo.
- To present problems in your area is appropriate to do in the presentation.
- Please send your title and a short description at least one week before your presentation to give us enough time to advertise your talk.
- There will be a computer projector in the room, if you have special requirement for you talk, please let us know in advance.
Should you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
BTF meetings are usually held at 11:00am-12:00pm on Tuesdays in room 4202, GBSF.
BTF organizing committee